BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

This Band is awesome!!!




I just heard of a new band and i think they are pretty awesome. They are called Renfue? They are awesome if you love paramore. Which I do. But anyways, Im gonna start writing songs again. And mabe posting them up here. But I guess I will put one of my poems up here. I wrote it last night hope you like it.

Escape to Darkness

Dark shadows, they surrond me
They mold into figures
wants, dreams, fantisies I lead
They carras me, embrace me
The dark wraps me up
Lets me not see
All the things that are wrong with me
It takes me away
To my very own land
Away from all car
And pain and loss
Its a big black blanket
Here to rock me asleep
Its the dark
A place that covers all mistakes
The dark, where you dont hafta act fake
Be your self, let it embrace you
Theres all kinds of things you can do
Do whatever you want
The darkness is afe
It hides all demons
Yours and Mines
A place where I escape
To my wants,dreams, and fantasies
The Darkness

For the record Its not about worshipping the devil or anything bad or watever. Its about the place I escape to. And no I am not talking about getting high or anything. Sooo.. yea. Just clearing that up.
And for the record all the poems up here are mine All that I made up!!! Unless I say its not mine and/or post a link to where I found it or somthing.
Boinga!!

~G

0 comments: