BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Hey guys!




I think I will post a poem now so when my mom gets home it wont be so hard to.
I kind of got this from degrassi, well the idea. From Ashely's song, "Whats wrong with being somone else". I was in love with that song. So here is my poem version.:

Whats wrong with that?

Whats wrong with being somone else
Whats wrong with no problems with yourself
Whats wrong with no pain and suffering
They say you should love who you are
And I say that to!
But whats wrong with escaping for a while
To somone new
No problems,No pain and loss
No dealing with anything at all
Your someone else
And so I ask
Whats wrong with being someone else
Whats wrong with not wanting to deal with the pain
No troubles, because your someone else
Somtimes I dont wanna be me
I wanna be some one else


Ok I have to admit that was not as good as i thought it was when I wrote it. Thanx for those who like it. What can I do better to improve this blog?? If you have any ideas please comment and tell me whjat you wanna hear/see, whatever. PLease and thanx!

~G

0 comments: