BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey Hey Hey

Hey guys Im sorry I havent been updating like usual but with me about to start freshman year and my mom cutting me off the computer I didnt really have time to. Sorry again. I will try my best to update regulary. Here is a poem I wrote yesterday. Part one:

Your my crack of sunlight 1:

Im not dead, just floating
Im not scared, just changing
They think Im dead
They think Im scared
Im dead inside and scared for you
I know we were young
but when I left it still stung
I dont know about you
But for me it wasnt easy
I left my first love
The guilt has always weighed me down
Thinking back at you
All I can do is frown
You were perfect
You were nice,sweet, and romantic
And now I think Im gonna be sick
Im sick of myself
I think of you, how much I love you
When its me that left
And you that treated me like a queen
I miss you alot
And from what I've seen
You loved me more than I will ever know
But I didnt see, until it was time to let go
Im not really sure how to say this
but I hope you dont love me as much for you that I do
Then it would just be heartache, for me and you
I dont want you to feel this
It hurts all the time
Im laughing right now
humorless tears in my eyes
I hope your current girlfriend
loves you as much as I
A repeat in my prayers
Is that you never change
You were perfect to me
One day I hope the world can see
That you shine brighter than anyone
I dont know what it is about you
That causes me to ache
These tears in my eyes
Now Im starting to shake
Could I love you to much?
But can you promise me one thing?
Your girlfriend now and all to be
Promise me you will treat them
like you treated me
If you do that I promise they will never forget you
This shouldve been our goodbye
And since you shine so bright
You can offically be
My crack of sunlight

Comments and Questions!!! About anything guys. Please and Thanx!

0 comments: