BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Immortal




Yea I know this song is old and stuff, but listening to it never gets old. Im gonna learn to play the keyboard. But anyways just listening to the lyrics makes me fall in love with evanescence. But anyways, I went to the mall with my grandparents today, and got a really cool sketchbook.A band is playing at hot topic today at 5. I really need to get more active on this blog more. But Im sorry I didnt post a poem yesterday like i said I would but here is one now:

Untitled

Clock hits midnight
Its black as far as all sight
My mind roaming
Thoughts from the last day
Rambeling all over my mind they stay
My mind and body, seprate not one
My body sitting there, while my mind has all the fun
Lights turned out, low Paramore playing
On the floor, picture frame in my hand
On the left there you stand
Here on the right there I am
I look back at you, my finger traces the frame
Looking at myself, I look so lame
Remembering all the time we spent together
My highest when you said hi
And you never told me a single lie
I also love when you taught me somthing new
I didnt know the right stance
So you taught me how to dance
The one thing I hate
Is our tearful goodbye
Now all I ask is why?
you said lets be friends
But nothing will ever be the same
But Im just worried you'll forget my name
What Im thinking bout right now?
Is our little talk yesterday
That in my mind I replay:
"I could never forget you
Your laugh, your cry
how when your tired
you do a great big sigh
Forgetting you is forgetting half of me
Your my first love, and only to be
"
Sit in my room, staring off dazed
I climb back in bed
"goodnight"I said
To an empty space,meant for you
I drifted of to sleep
Our memories I still keep

Sooo, how did you like my poem?? I think its pretty good if I say so myself.
But I wanna hear your opinions. Questions and comments please and thanx.

~G

0 comments: