BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Soul Caliber!!

I just finished making a person on soul caliber...dont know which one. To lazy to go and see. But anyways her name is Venaum. I wanted to name her venom (off of spider man) but that was to direct so I named her venaum. Like veitnaum 'cept without the 'et' part. But anyways. I hafta say. I think my poetry has kind of improved since I started this blog. And thanx to all who read this blog, too. I still need to improve on my voice and art. And lyrics. Ive joined some groups on deviantart and they can probly help to improve my poems and lyrics. I might post a poem up later today. Oh and just incase you havent caught on, Boinga means any thing in martian land, but I use it to say hi and bye and to block out cuss words. Boinga!

~G

0 comments: