BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back home in my snuggly bed!!

ok so let my just say that im listening to whataya want from me: adam lambert and he is just soooooo hot!!!
Ok so i no that the song is not that new and stuff but i listen to this song before i go to sleep because i love listening to his voice before i go to sleep...but anyways. Im in bed right now listening to adam starving to death. I got back monday but didnt post anything cause there was nothing to post! I went to the outlets yesday and got my `backpack` for school yesday. Its a lavender messenger bag from coach. Is that to much??
Its my first day of high school nxt month.
No poem for today sorry for whoever reads this. And if you do read this: please follow and tell your friends please and thanx!!

~G

0 comments: