BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

untitled

Surrounded by black
it fills my soul
Alone in the dark
Numb all over, i cant feel my pain

its like a darkness
An evil, it scares me
I need to forget this
Forget what it could be

And then ii feel an emptyness
Overcome my heart

Where are they?
Theyre suppose to protect me
Even if it is from myself
My imaginary friends
They werent there for me
Who else can i turn to?

When i feel an emptyness
overcome my heart

surrounded by black
It fills my soul
Alone in the dark
Numb all over, I cant feel my pain

consuming me whole
just darkness inside
what if i cried
would my tears be black??

Then a familiar blackness
overcomes my heart

It makes my blood run cold
I dont know what to do
I'll beg for mercy
What did i do to deserve this

darkness overcoming my heart

surrounded by black
It fills my soul
Alone in the dark
Im alone in the dark

i know it needs a little work but practice makes perfect right? Remember i made this song and dont copy it please. Im trying to make it to be a singer and i cant be a singer/songwriter if people steal my songs. put this song doesnt have a title so what do you guys think the tite should be???

comments and questions and please follow my blog. please and thanx for reading

0 comments: